Welcome to the next generation of Dog Training!
Photo courtesy of EarlGray Images
Some of What you learn, both on leash and off
- Manage your dog in all situations
- Build a bond with your dog
- Street safety
- How to meet your dogs needs
- How to deal with dogs who jump up
- How to deal with overexcitement
- Walking without pulling
- Sit, stay, come
- Urban agility
- Patience training
- How to deal with separation anxiety
Want to have the best possible relationship with your fur buddy? Tried other methods without results? Want to learn how to build a bond with your dog based on respect and trust? If the answer to each of these questions is yes, then you've come to the right place.
This is unique, fun, real life training for you and your dog. All training is done outdoors, in a variety of settings. In door training fails to expose both you and your dog to the real world. No matter if you choose to train in a group class or privately, you and your dog will be introduced to a mixed bag of new and exiting environments and experiences.
Services & prices
- Group classes ($300): two 1.5 hour sessions per week for six straight weeks.
- Private training ($200): two one-on-one 1.5 hour sessions, in your home or at a destination of your choosing.